This gastrointestinal cleanse helps boost your energy, fight inflammation, promote healing, and reverse chronic diseases.
Signs that Indicate You Need a Gastrointestinal Cleanse:
Although a disease has occurred, most people do not connect their health issues to the food they have been eating.
Moreover, one of the early, warning signs that you experience intestinal problems is when your bowel movements become difficult and irregular.
Other symptoms that indicate you need a gastrointestinal cleanse include:
- Ulcerative colitis
- Bloating, gas, or flatulence
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Intestinal polyps
- Crohn’s disease
- Rectal or colon cancer
The Effects of Poor Intestinal Health on Your Overall Health:
You should know the functions of your intestines in order to understand the effects of poor intestinal health on your overall health.
– Your intestines act as first line of defence against harmful pathogens that get into your body through the water and food you consume;
– The good bacteria found in your intestines help breakdown the food consumed;
– They help synthesize vitamins to be distributed throughout your body;
– They help create feces for removal of waste products and toxins.
Namely, your overall health depends on how effectively your intestinal tract can perform all these functions. It is a well-known fact that poor nutrition can result in intestinal function sluggishness, thus leading to poor bowel movements.
In addition, if you experience irregular bowel movements, the waste products and toxins found in your intestinal tract come in contact with your intestinal walls, thus increasing your likelihood of leaky gut and colon diseases.
What Is Dysbiosis?
Small intestines bacterial overgrowth is a condition triggered by the imbalance of the microbes in your gut, called dysbiosis. The parasites, bacteria, and yeast will stay and wreak havoc on your health.
However, in case you eat foods high in nutrients, enzymes and fiber, then your bowel movements will be complete and regular.
Here Is How to Do a Powerful Gastrointestinal Cleanse:
– Juice Fasting
Juice fasting has long been used as a powerful gastrointestinal cleanse. You should drink several glasses of juices on a daily basis and not consume any solid food.
Additionally, a 21-28-day juice fast is excellent for this purpose because it helps detoxify all your detox organs. Furthermore, this juice fasting ensures that any unhealthy foods or artificial food additives will not intoxicate your body. What’s more, juices can actually reach your cells instantly to repair damage as well as promote healing.
– Cleanse Beverage
Here is a fantastic gastrointestinal cleanse beverage that helps flush out pounds of wastes and toxins. This gastrointestinal cleanse is an effective and safe way to cleanse your intestinal tract of waste products and toxins. A lot of people who suffer from obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, acid reflux, and eczema reported positive results from taking this cleanse drink. Also, everyone will benefit from this gastrointestinal cleanse beverage because our health starts in the gut.
Add 1 tsp. each of high-quality psyllium husk powder; raw, organic ACV; and raw, organic honey to an 8oz. glass of room temperature water. Mix until all the ingredients are fully dissolved. It is important to know that the psyllium husk powder will expand. You should consume it right away but make sure not to choke yourself.
Then, follow up with another 8oz. glass of room temperature water with 1 tsp. each of ACV and honey added.
How to Use It:
You should consume plenty of water on a daily basis while doing this gastrointestinal cleanse. You should consume at least at least 1½ times of your basic daily water requirement on a daily basis. In case you cannot consume too much water, you may want to avoid doing this gastrointestinal cleanse.
It is advisable to consume this beverage for at least 2 weeks, up to 4 weeks. Next, you may want to take a break of 3 months and then repeat it as necessary. You should consume this detox beverage about 15 minutes before meal.
- Day one: Consume it once a day
- Day two: Consume it twice a day
- Day three onwards: Consume it three times a day
Information about the Ingredients:
– Psyllium husk powder: You should use high-quality organic psyllium husk for maximum benefits. It can be found at any health food store. As mentioned above, this ingredient typically expands up to 20 times its weight when added to any beverage. Moreover, it can effectively cleanse your intestines of any toxins and waste matter.
– ACV: Make sure you use raw, organic, unfiltered, and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar for best results. Namely, purchase Bragg’s apple cider vinegar since it is an organic and high-quality type of ACV.
– Honey: Use manuka honey or raw, organic honey. Avoid using commercially-prepared honey because it does not have any nutritional value.
While Doing This Gastrointestinal Cleanse, You May Want to Take the Following Supplements:
- Consume at least one glass of freshly squeezed high-antioxidant juice on a daily basis. Antioxidants can help neutralize the negative effects of toxins, which are being removed during the detox, and prevent any cell damage. Or take a 1000mg vitamin C complex each time you consume the cleanse beverage.
- You should also take food grade diatomaceous earth since it helps destroy yeast and parasites. Simply add a tsp. of it to the cleanse beverage, particularly if you want to get rid of Candida (yeast infection.)
- A high-quality probiotic is among the most effective supplements when doing any type of detox. So, you should consume fermented foods or take a high-quality probiotic supplement.
- For a complete cleanse, you should also drink a mixture of water and 3 drops of high-quality oregano oil each morning. Additionally, you can consume this beverage up to 3 times daily, starting from the day you begin the detox. Oregano oil helps kill off parasites, yeast and many other harmful pathogens. Even though this ingredient might sting your mouth a little, it is safe to use.
You may experience a little discomfort or bloating during the first few days of consuming this beverage as it does a good scrub and releases little air-pockets in your intestinal tract, thus contributing to bloating.
You may also experience a low-grade fever as a result of the healing reaction. In case you experience a fever, then decrease the number of times you consume the cleanse beverage and consume a higher amount of water instead. When the fever is gone, slowly elevate the number of times you consume the beverage.
You should experience regular bowel movements on the 2nd or 3rd day of this gastrointestinal cleanse. However, in case you still do not have a bowel movement by the 3rd day, stop the beverage right away and consume only juices without any solid food until you feel relief.