Try this easy dessert recipe today! This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt Recipe is simple but tastes amazing! How to make frozen yogurt that tastes amazing.
Baking & Spices
1 cup All-purpose flour
1/4 tsp Baking soda
1/2 cups Brown sugar, Packed Dark
3/4 cups Chocolate chips
1/4 cups Granulated sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cups Butter, Unsalted
1 cup Vanilla yogurt
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl beat the butter and sugars together until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a smaller mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
- Add the flour and chocolate chip mixture to butter mixture and fold in carefully. Add yogurt and stir again.
- Cover with lid and freeze until fully set or overnight.